“And there never was an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it”

Neil Gaiman

For most of my life, I have been picked on and teased because I may or may not be a little “well-rounded”. Ok, well I guess I can say I’m a big dog! I’m a bull-legged bulldog, I move at the speed of tortoise, and my eyes look in 3 different directions. Dad says that’s what he loves most about me… that I’m simply different!

One thing that people don’t understand about me, is I love food… I love all kinds of food… and by kinds, I mean, anything I feel I want to eat, I think I’m going to eat!

Dad says he spends more money on food for me than him, but I don’t know if he knows that I have seen his tacobell wrappers 🙂

My problem with food is I have this stupid allergy that I can’t have chicken, so I get the salmon stuff… but boy do I love everything in general.

My favorite snack is in between the pig ears Dad brings home when he visits Rural king OR the left over food on Dad’s plate after dinner.

One thing about me though, I can’t eat alone… I need to show off my eating power, I need to wait for an audience! I will go all day long without eating, but the minute Dad walks in that door – ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

I remember Dad was talking to Grandpa about his worry of me not eating one day, and Grandpa just smiled and said, “Well, I’m pretty sure he can miss a few meals” (Ok dude, no reason to be mean about it).

Theo’s Thought Day 3

One thought on “Theo’s Thought Day 3

• March 3, 2023 at 8:17 pm
    Permalink

Well, I thought it was about you, then realized it’s about your dog. I have three! Love the photo! Priceless!

Reply