So not only was I born with a muscular physique and a set of eyes that go in 4 different directions, but I also have my secret weapon… my Theo Tushy Tango…

You see, it’s where someone comes over by me or calls my name. I don’t have to look up (or even some cases, open my eyes). All I have to do is just wiggle my massive two and a half inch nub for a tail back and forth – WAAALLAAAAA – Eureka – literally, chicks dig it!

I just don’t get tails though…

• You have Lenny who is literally 8 inches long and 5 inches tall – who has a tail that measures longer than his body and does absolutely nothing for him… besides make Dad angry when Lenny poops in the cold and he gets some of his business stuck inside the hair of his tail.
  • Then you have Ruby and her tail… like when you think of a dog tail, you would think of her tail… but then comes out the viscous whipping and lashing, as if she was part Humpback whale (I had to google who had powerful tails… see – https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g60877-d6913611-i138180352-Skagway_Salmon_Fishing-Skagway_Alaska.html

I for one, again, am just fine with my tail … and well am more than happy with just me in general.

Everyone has a different tail… and everyone uses it in a different way… Ruby delivers blows as if she were Drago in Rocky IV and bulldozes all the furniture around her… Lenny uses his to catch frozen poop… and I use mine as my money maker.

So be happy with your tail – as long as you know what you are doing, that is all that counts!

Theo’s Thought Day 24: Heads or Tails

One thought on “Theo’s Thought Day 24: Heads or Tails

• March 27, 2023 at 2:13 am
    Permalink

Shake that money maker Theo! 😂

Reply