So there you have it – the life in the (lazy) eyes of me, Theo the Bulldog!

I’m a one-of-a-kind, stubborn, do what I want, when I want, simple and easy kinda guy!

Daddy always says he never has any regrets, but I do… and I bet he does too… I regret not having him as my human from the start!

You see, him and I, we fall from the same tree – with very similar characteristics in a way, especially always willing to go above and beyond to bring smiles to those around us.

Sadly, I won’t be here forever… I’ve slowed down quite a bit over the last year or so – and the doctor says I have a hip problem where my bone rubs wrong against my other bone … but I know when the time comes, Daddy did what he had to do to make my time here on this weird planet the very best ever – and I know he’s done the same for Lenny and Ruby.

As for Paisley, I’m still training her to be patient with Dad! I’m filling her in with all the tips and tricks to understand how Daddy works. But she won’t need my help to understand that she will always get his best. Day in and Day out, he will always have her best interest – and put her above anything in this world. He’s going to push her to always be at her very best and never give up on herself.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to jump in the life and mind of well… me, Theo the Bulldog 🙂

Theo’s Thought Day 31: Grand Finale

One thought on “Theo’s Thought Day 31: Grand Finale

• April 2, 2023 at 11:09 pm
    Permalink

Dan you creatively captured so many of Theo’s thoughts and experiences this month. I have no doubt you will look back on this blog with great fondness. I hope you get as much time as possible with your buddy! Thanks for joining SOL again!

Reply