One of my many talents is keeping a secret… Grandma always tells Dad that she would be in big trouble if dogs could talk… I don’t understand what she means by that… I even ask her, “Why?” – and oddly enough, she never responds!

Ok I get it though, the way I hold conversations is much different than the humans in this world…

• Instead of saying hi, we pups go straight for the sniff!
  • Barking at walls is a way of letting others know I’m happy – I’m happy A LOT!
  • There is no such thing as a privacy bubble in the eyes of a dog

My story (or at least from what I’m told) is not your basic dog story…

I was found alone in a town called Elgin about 6-7 years ago… It was then I lived with my first real family. The end result may not have been what I was hoping for with them, but they did such a good job potty training me and showing me the ropes of life… Unfortunately, I was only with them for 5 years and they had other pups in the house that beat up on me – so insert new life with Dad…

With Ruby as the new recruit to the family and a baby coming close behind her, I wanted to help make Ruby’s day very special…. I’m not petty… I’m not a sore-loser… and I know how much it stinks not knowing when your birthday is… so I’m happy to share Ruby’s big day with her… and let’s be honest, every day is kind of my birthday…

Theo’s Thought Day 23: What’s a Birthday?

2 thoughts on “Theo’s Thought Day 23: What’s a Birthday?

• March 23, 2023 at 4:21 pm
    Permalink

This is my first time reading your blog — it’s charming! Happy birthday, Theo!

Reply
  • March 23, 2023 at 8:48 pm
    Permalink

Such cute doggies! Thanks for sharing pictures.

Reply