It’s always a great time for those holiday things to happen… especially when Dad invites people that I barely know over… I’m not saying I love the attention… ok I love the attention!

• During Halloween is when this stuff starts… ok, like great idea kids cute bla bla bla… but did anyone think of the dogs and the doorbell thing when coming up with this one?
  • Then the Thanksgiving stuff… I get it people, you are all thankful for Theo now please start eating so the food can properly miss your mouth, roll down your brand new shirt (that you probably will never wear again), and on to the floor. – “The plate of Theo” as Dad calls it
  • The Santa holiday now… that is something I can be on board with have 2-3 times a week… the food… the extra treats… the toys … other things I shouldn’t take and destroy but I will, such a great time to be alive!
  • Then it all ends with the ball drop night… I never understood humans when the big ball drops in the beginning of the year? Like ok, everyone, let’s get together and think about something that we enjoy… like love! But then let’s say we aren’t going to do that thing anymore and call it a resolution…Ok, maybe make smarter decisions… like yea, so why do you need a big ball on tv and 1/2 the world learning how to count backwards from 10 to come up with the idea that … well, you want to do something to better yourself? – Don’t know… don’t get it…
  • That’s why I love being me… I’m exactly the same dog you met … day in … day out… I don’t have to make changes… I don’t need to feel a different way, nor do I want to… I love being me!

Theo’s Thought Day 17: Holidays Part 1