“I’m not afraid of heights, but the idea of falling from them, well, that I’m afraid of.”
― Laurell K. Hamilton

Ok, I will have to reach out of my element here and explain how lucky I am when it comes to bed time. I LOVE when Daddy gets home and tells me it is time for bed.

You see, I’m not your normal pup, I require a little bit more of “special attention, and let’s just say Daddy loves to give it to me…

I’m so light, he literally picks me up, but not like a normal dog, he picks me up so I don’t feel uncomfortable and have to growl at him and show my teeth. He takes the biggest heap and sigh, reaches down and picks me up with both arms. I hold onto him so tight because I love him so much, there was even a time I dug my nails into his shoulder.

After I get onto the bed, I make sure I lay in a spot that is directly in the way of everything and everyone around me.

I’ll pant for a little bit until Dad gets that $500 “Theo Fan” that he calls, going on high. Finally, I find my perfect spot just right on top of a blanket, to make sure that nothing can get stuck underneath it.

On average, it takes us about 15 minutes to get into bed and Dad to lay down.

Even though I sleep 29 hours a day, I still feel bed time will always be my favorite time 🙂

Theo’s Thought Day 8: Bed Time

One thought on “Theo’s Thought Day 8: Bed Time

• March 9, 2023 at 2:13 am
    Permalink

What a great perspective on a dogs life! I know that he is definitely spoiled… lol My dog sleeps all day long and if I try to get her up out of bed, she just stares at me until she gets more love.

Reply