“May your Monday be short, your coffee be strong, and your nails get compliments.” – Author Unknown

Part of the stereotypes I have to live with about me is being stubborn… I don’t agree with this, not one bit … not even a little bit, nope, THAT IS JUST WRONG and I don’t like thinking any differently!

So anyways, there are times when my claws get a little too long and Dad says we need to get them cut or they will get caught on things. I honestly don’t know what he is talking about, I literally move to slow for anything to get caught… BUT, what do I know!

So Dad used to take me to the Vet, the one I used to go to with my old family, and oh I just love it there! I have so many friends there and they all know me by name – Sarah, the Vet Tech and I have a thing… she knows it… I know it… I just can’t find the words (literally) to tell her how I feel.

Unfortunately, they kept raising their rates and Dad wasn’t happy bringing me in for a wash and nail clip, but being forced to down $200-300 in shots every other month. I agree with him, I mean, yes some of these viruses across the world sound scary, but lets be honest, I’m a North American House Hippo – I’m not traveling through yards and roaming the town!

While my parents were shopping for a new doctor, my mom brought me to a pet store chain and boy did she meet the stubborn side of me. They ended up clipping my nails a bit to short for my liking. So I did what any other dog not getting his day, would do – I refused to walk. OOOOO Was it funny having her drag me through the store. Customers laughing, employees laughing, I knew what I was doing and I didn’t care. Lesson learned Mom and Dad, you want to play ruff? I will play!

Theo’s Thought Day 7: PETicure