“Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.” – Mae West

When my family got me in May, the weather was getting warmer and warmer, and because it was during this pandemic thing they kept talking about, they ALWAYS wanted to go outside and do things!

My all time favorite time of the day… was our nightly walks…

Dad would grab the leashes and then my harness. I don’t want to cry victim here, but when you have 2 dogs in collar and leash (both of them weigh 8 pounds each) and then your big-fat white dog has to wear a harness, well if that is not fat shaming, I don’t know what is…

You would not believe the mileage I put on my paws that Summer… HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of miles (the most we got was 1/4 of a mile)!!!

Dad would time us and I was so proud of myself to get a higher and higher time, each and every walk.

Because of my allergy to grass, I had to be sure to sniff the neighbors’ yards as we walked by, you know, to make sure everyone else was safe.

Theo’s Thought Day 6: Insert Montage Music

2 thoughts on “Theo’s Thought Day 6: Insert Montage Music

• March 6, 2023 at 9:58 pm
    Permalink

You sort of capture how I imagine dogs think! Well, I dk if they feel fat shaming, but I still liked that in your post. Love how Theo has to check out the grass for everybody’s sakes. Fun theme to run with!

Reply
  • March 6, 2023 at 10:35 pm
    Permalink

I’m glad you liked night walks too! They were a nice shift for my husband and I during the pandemic as well. Good on you looking out for your siblings by sniffing all the grass just in case ha.

Reply