“What happens when the world is your oyster and you are allergic to shellfish?” – Neil Leckman

You know what I can’t stand, when people look at me and see a “garbage disposal”…

“Feed Theo anything… Look at that dog, I’m sure he’ll eat it…”

Well do I have news for you… I’m allergic to practically EVERYTHING in this world…

• Different types of grass
  • Rubber toys (eat them anyways)
  • Chicken (yes, chicken… like COME ON!)
  • The Sun <— nope, not kiddin’

… and the list goes on.

As a dog who loves to eat, it’s hard when the other dogs around me get to enjoy their very favorite snacks as they hit the floor from those around me who are eating… but me… yep, it’s a nice hefty bowl of Purina Pro Plan – Salmon flavor!!! Woohoo!

I will give it to Dad though, he will always find away to make my favorite meals, throw those extra end pieces of bread my way, and even let me splurge from his ice cream cone from time to time 🙂

I also have to improvise when it comes to food… so I figured out eating all the toys that are given to me are definitely worth the satisfaction 🙂

Theo’s Thought Day 5: I’m Fragile

3 thoughts on “Theo’s Thought Day 5: I’m Fragile

• March 6, 2023 at 1:25 am
    Permalink

What a great idea to write from your dog’s perspective! He’s a cutie!

Reply
  • March 6, 2023 at 1:31 am
    Permalink

I was thinking human until…rubber toys? Poor Theo! He seems to be happy, though, despite his allergies. What a fun post!

Reply
  • March 6, 2023 at 4:28 am
    Permalink

Awww I love that photo at the end! As someone who works at animal hospital (aspiring to be a vet tech), I have seen quite a few clients whose animals are on special diets and get allergy shots or need to see a dermatologist for their skin. Don’t worry little buddy – you still look very happy with your toys and sweater protecting you from the sun!

Reply